Simple is better than complex. Code is written once but read over and over, fewer lines are clearer – Python Zen
Full Stack developer
Worked as part of a multi-disciplinary team, carrying out ad-hoc tasks as requested by the IT Manager. Had a specific brief to ensure the websites build for customer’s precisely matched their requirements developers and marketers.
Web Developer and Web App
Creation of internal Web Application, getting SQL DB centralized with other platforms, check in patients, follow-up, record history of patients, calendar and scheduler and implementation of inventory
Systems Analyst / Web Developer
I was responable to create the site and SEO to promote service and products
I was responsible for working on a range of projects, designing appealing websites and interacting on a daily basis with graphic designers, back-end developers and marketers.
Web Developer and web applications for all types of clients; Dallas Library, Beacon Industries, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, among others
Something to Consider
14 years of Experience as a Web Developer and applications,
11 years of SEO,
7 years of DBA (SQL, Oracle SQL, MySQL)
- PHP —Object Oriented concepts, traits, auto-loading, etc.
- Linux command-line— Knowledge of file system, permissions, basic networking, and other fundamentals
- Git —Basics and workflow
- MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle — Advanced indexing, normalization, and other database optimizations
Currently, I’m a Music Director for Chase Oaks en Espanol, Located in Plano TX
Some cool things I do as MD:
- Overseeing worship ministry and worship volunteers.
- Oversight of worship set lists and providing music to band members and vocalists
- Attend and hold monthly worship meetings with the team
- Listen and discover new songs for the church to sing.
- Coordinating the schedules of musicians and singers through planning center
- Recruiting new band members and singers
- Oversight of all musical moments
- Contributing to the overall success of creative moments taking place on stage
- In charge of all repairs, and purchases of musical equipment